Triple Zero (000)
If there is any immediate danger please call 000.
Lifeline connects people with care by providing services in Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support and Mental Health Support.
- Phone: Call Lifeline’s 24hr crisis telephone line on 13 11 14
- Website: Online one-on-one Crisis Support Chat
- Call 000 if life is in immediate danger
Suicide Call Back Service
The Suicide Call Back Service (SCBS) provides crisis counselling to people at risk of suicide, carers for someone who is suicidal and those bereaved by suicide, 24 hours per day 7 days a week across Australia.
- Phone: Call SCBS on 1300 659 467 from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call.
- Website: http://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au